With Christmas almost 20 days away (yikes!), I’ll be compiling gift giving lists over the next couple of weeks. They will be categroized based on who you’re shopping for, and will hopefully spark some ideas to get the ball rolling on gift shopping if you haven’t started already! First up for this week: gifts for mom.
1. A selection of new honey flavors if she’s a tea drinker. ($16)
2. A sleek and stylish indoor/outdoor lantern. ($80)
3. A classic, puffer down-vest (I’m a firm believer everyone needs one of these). ($90-$100)
4. Sage + Rosemary sea salt scrub for relaxing nights in. ($34)
5. A fun scarf to accessorize with her winter wardrobe. ($78)
6. A cozy new robe to freshen up her loungewear. ($75)
7. A holiday scented candle to make her house cozier in the wintertime.
8. A marble board for cheese displays and entertaining. ($54-$84)
9. Jo Malone wood sage + sea salt perfume for a fresh new scent. ($60)
10. One of these sweet necklaces to symbolize something important to her. ($62)