My Pinterest account typically serves as one giant mood board – and as of late it is screaming everything fall. It inspired me to put together a short to-do list for fall (which will be much more realistic and achievable than my summer to do list). As my favorite season, it brings so much excitement with its cooler weather, chunky sweaters, and knowing the holidays and time with family are just around the corner. Here are the things I’m looking most forward to doing in the next couple months.
1. Picking pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch and painting at least one of them metallic gold or white.
2. Making a pot of homemade chili to warm me up.
3. Taking day trips to visit a winery and go apple picking.
4. Finally putting together my first bar cart (and slowly stocking up on essentials to make it look like these).
5. Rescuing two kittens just in time for Halloween.
6. Experimenting with at least three of these soul warming cider recipes.
7. Taking advantage of knitted beanies and wool hats to keep my head warm.
8. Having a bonfire to roast marshmallows by in my parent’s front yard.
9. Baking (and perfecting prior to Thanksgiving) my first pumpkin pie.
10. Going to the fair and a haunted house for the first time in years.